Saturday, September 09, 2006

At the BlogCamp today!

Like I promised myself, here I am at this Saturday morning to learn something and, perhaps, to make some new friends.

How the world has changed! I recall reading the Time magazine one evening that announced the launch of the IBM PC and have watched the amazing events that unfolded in the quarter of a century since then.

Yes, many of those I would hope to interact with today may have been in diapers then. Which means nothing because Roger Federer was not even a sperm when I tried to learn tennis.

How long would I stay here?

Don't know. But it is nice to be up and running on wifi in about 30 secs and to get productive right away.

I asked the driver to wait but it appears that was unnecessary. Might as well tell him to return in the evening.

No comments: